Thursday, September 17, 2009

Re: Things I Missed at the Minnesota State Fair

My father, who now faithfully reads this blog, was prompted to send me a few photos of things at the Minnesota State Fair that I "may have missed" after reading my previous entry.

Here are the pictures of said things, that I did indeed miss:


I am assuming that this picture was taken for several reasons; proof that all foods, even hotdish, can be found on a stick at the Minnesota State Fair, and because hotdish does not exist on the East Coast (or perhaps anywhere else except for the Midwest for that matter) not even remotely. More on hotdish at a later date.

I doubt that my father was interested in the only full service restaurant at the fair, rather I think he spied the word "pop," which never ceases to amuse people from the North East - does anyone know where the rift between pop and soda began?


this little guy is just silly and most likely photographed for his relation to the moon and crop circles.

Thanks Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment